99 Souls and a Witch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hiding within the city (closed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hiding within the city (closed) Empty hiding within the city (closed)

Post  valawsedit Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:31 am

Sapphire dispelled her butterfly umbra when she entered the city she still had her staff out though as she entered death city she didnt know what it was called or that the DWMA was here so she wasnt scared. As she walked through town she kept hold of her staff not leaning on it at all any of the time and people looked at her funny, some people suspected nothing , others did suspect something and few were sure she was a witch and ran away to somewhere she didnt know where. as she walked through town she climbed onto a roof after buying some food and ate a salad and a small chocolate bar. she wondered how long it would take for her to get driven out of here? How long would it be before people found out she was a witch? little did she know she was in a meister infested city.

Last edited by valawsedit on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

hiding within the city (closed) Empty Re: hiding within the city (closed)

Post  Kenjiro Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:00 pm

Kenjiro looked up to see what he thought was a witch. He didn't mind them but he wanted to know why this one was in the middle of death city,on the roof of a building, eating. Leaping up and landing near her he noticed this witch wasen't like the other and blushed slightly. "Uhh hey....Y-you know you a-are in death city rite?" he asked. "Stuttering!? I need to get over this." he inwardly screamed.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:08 pm

sapphire after eating her food she took a clone of her butterfly out and held it in her hand not crushing it or damaging it with her such a slight grasp she then released it after she saw kenjiro jump up. she scrambled back when she saw kenjiro because she thought he would attack but when she saw him blush she crawled over to him looking up at his face and said "your adorable" her eyes were shining in delight she then answered his question "yes im knew here is there anything i should know of? any major places?" she got on her knees and looked at kenjiro with joy because he was so cute. she asked him a second later "do you know where i can stay tonight because that is as long as i will stay before i have to leave here because of what i am" she tried to hid the fact she was a witch but she wasnt doing it very well . she was still looking at him her eyes shining.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:27 pm

His blush darkend as he rubbed the back of his head "T-thank you for the compliment m-miss." he said with the stutter. "And a-as for the M-major l-locations there is t-the uhh DWMA." he said pointing in it direction. "I don't k-know of any hotels but. Y-you can stay at m-my place if y-you want to t-that is." he said with a slight kind smile.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:50 pm

As kenjiro spoke she heard that the DWMA was hear a tear rolled down her face but she stopped herself from crying completely because she didnt want to right now maybe she would when she was alone. when ken said she could stay with him she was so happy and she found him so cute she coundnt resisting but unluckily or luckily for kenjiro she hugged a little to high and as she hugged him and said "could i stay with you please?" she didnt let go for a while.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:04 pm

Kenjiro had gone through about fifty shades of red at this point and in terms had passed out falling down and rolling off the roof and into the street. The sudden shock of hitting the ground had caused him to wake up and rub the back of his head. Jumping back on top of the building he gave her his answer. "Y-yeah I-I don't mind if you do." he said with the kind smile on his face.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:17 pm

sapphire was scared if kenjiro was going to get hurt from falling of the building and when he got back up she said "are you ok? are you hurt? im sorry" she was very sorry to kenjiro when he said she could stay with him she said "where do you live? please dont say near the dwma because i dont know soul protect" the last words slipped out about her and magic and she wanted to retract them but what is said is said. she looked at him and saw him she liked the way he looked and he was incredibly cute and said "do you know where we can get a meal?" she knew she just ate but she was still hungry.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:30 pm

"It's no problem I've taken worse hits from Kishin." he said dusting him self off slightly. "As for where I live no where near DWMA I don't want to deal with Death or the idiots there and as for food we could go to a restraunt if you wish." he said as he suddenly shut up as it had sounded like he asked her out. In the young man's mind atleast.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Sapphire sighed with relief when ken didnt react any differant that she made a slip up reaveling she was a witch or masbe he didnt notice. she said to him as he offered to take her to a restaurant "yes that would be nice because i very hungry" she stood up next to kenjiro. she contiplated holding his hand decided not too and said "where are we going?" she wandered out loud before continueing"not only are you cute you are also really nice." she smiled because she planned something secret to herself.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:55 pm

"Hmm where should we go?" he asked him self tapping his chin in thought. "How about an italian place?" he asked her.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:38 pm

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=vSM6-JBzQRQ&feature=related theme for this post (add extra w at the start of the link when you put it into your search bar)
before kenjiro asked her what place to eat she looked out on the town and thought about the DWMA and tears rolled down her eyes like a flood the tears streamed from her eyes and she started to mummur she didnt care about hiding who she was and said "Shinning wings, butterfly beauty, shimmering lights, butterfly purity , shining wings , butterfly umbra" two wings the same height as her she screamed "WHY DID YOU BARSTARDS KILL HER, SHE WAS THE ONLY PERSON I CARED ABOUT AND YOU KILLED HER , ALL YOUR MEISTERS AND WEAPONS CAN GO TO HELL" she didnt care how much attetion she got she was furious and she was very sad she started to fly and she didnt go very far length ways but height she went about 500 metres still visible but not completly she started to dance as her mother did in a seductive way and magestic way and each moved flowed into each other as she danced her wings were giving of a shining powder and from her hands she was creating butterflies she was doing this in rememberance of her mother after she had danced she fell from the sky down within kenjiros site just a couple of roofs over as she made contact she changed appearently into butterflys but it was actually an illusion but no one would be able to tell after all the butterflies flew away she could be seen crying with her staff next to her on the roof she had done no damage to the roof though.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Kenjiro looked slightly shocked before snapping out of it. "MISS!" he yelled jumping to the roof she was on. Meisters and Weapons alike were rushing to the scene now knowing she was a witch. "Miss are you ok?" Kenjiro asked the young witch. How ever a young Meister and his weapon a sword had rushed at the two and in a flash Kenjiro had the boy by the arm looking him in the eye. "Unless you have a death wish...Or want to deal with one half of the new Nakamura brothers...I suggest you go away...And pretend you never saw this." he said with a deadly look in his eye. The boy simply nodded then Kenjiro spoke "Now go!" he said letting go of the boys arm and letting him run off. Turning his attention back to the witch he looked at her sadly "Miss are you ok?" he asked.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:25 pm

Sapphire was angry and sad she fell forward hugging kenjiro and said "i hate them all why did they kill my mother she didnt do anything wrong they just killed her and joined with witches to kill her".he held her close him close "they can go and die they want joined to kill a witch even though they were with witches why couldnt they kill them witches" she was crying his shoulder she couldnt pull her self to be angry at kenjiro "YOUR NOT WITH THE DWMA ARE YOU?" she would kill him or try to if he was with DWMA. sapphire blinded a few people staring at them, she didnt have much magic left within herself. she couldnt believe she revealed herself to everyone but she was too angry and she couldnt stop herself.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:31 pm

"Hell no I understand killing Kishin and EVIL witches...But you are kind and there is no reason to hunt you or harm you." he said with a kind smile. "And after what I just saw them attempt to do and from what I heard...I have the urge to go there and kill them." he said in a dark tone. "If anyone tries to harm you I'll protect you even if you want me to or not." he said to her in a kind tone.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:56 pm

Sapphire kept hugging kenjiro "thank you i would love it if you protected me" she got up and wiped away the tears from her eyes and said "could i see where you live because i dont think we will be able to eat without someone trying to attack me, im sorry" she held his hand and kissed him on the cheek and said " who is the other half of the nakamura brothers?" she was a bit confused when he said it but she had pieced out that he was either a weapon or a meister because he challenged a weapon/meister pair.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:07 pm

Kenjiro blushed darkly when she kissed him on the cheek but then shook his head when she asked him who his brother was. "Keitaro Nakamura the Meister of our generation. He should have been my Meister but unlike before us our personalities didn't mash well together so we couldn't work." he said with a sad smile on his face. "And don't be sorry because of ignorant people like them attacking you. We can eat at my house it's a few blocks that way." he said pointing to the east. "Come on I'll make ya what ever you want to eat when we get to my house." he said waiting for her response.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:17 pm

sapphire got up and said to kenjiro when he said he wasnt compatible with his own brother "im sorry that you cant mesh together, will i get to meet him?" she said this with curiousity so she could see who his brother was. Sapphire then started to walk over the roofs and she cast butterfly unbra again and unfurled her giant wings which were delicate but tough, beautiful but she can make them dangerous she said to him "what do you think of them?" she held his hand as she walked.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:21 pm

"I am not sure I haven't seem him since we were ten." he said before she once more used her wings and asked him what he thought of them. "V-very pretty l-like you." he said his stutter returning now that he was sure that no one else was going to attack. "Well l-lets go shall w-we?" he asked her with a smile.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:39 pm

sapphire went to hold his hand and said "lets go" the wings going through kenjiro because she wanted them to and she manipulated them to. she started to walk along the rooftops "i hope you meet your brother again soon" as she noticed his stutter return she found him a bit more cute. as they made there way there she held his hand rather tightly and when they got outside his home and she said " shall we enter" she had to wait for him to open it even if she wanted to enter she was given a few more stairs as she waited and she hoped a meister wouldnt come.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Kenjiro nodded with a small smile and dug his key out of his pocket. Stuck it in the door and turned the key unlocking the door. Standing aisde he spoke "L-ladies first." he said the smile not leaving. "A-Also my name i-is Kenjiro n-nice to meet you." he said telling her his name. "W-whats your n-name if you d-don't mind t-telling me?"

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:58 pm

she said to kenjiro after he revealed his name she said "my name is sapphire wildwinds, butterfly witch." she said this after they entered the house she left her staff next too the door and took off her shoes. she then asked because she had been traveling for a few days no access to bath or shower or river. she said to kenjiro "do you mind if i used your bath i need to wash?" her stomach grumbled she said "do you mind if i take a bath while you make something to eat i dont mind if you rather me not too." she hugged him and kissed him once more.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Kenjiro smiled and nodded. "Upstairs third door from the left. The towls are in a drawer near the tub. I'll get started on dinner for you." he said moving towards the kitchen to get started.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:28 am

sapphire said to Kenjiro before starting to walk upstairs "thank you tell me when the food is done" when she got up stairs she found where the towels were took a black one and created a butterfly to go on it. as she walked into the bathroom she placed the towel over the door and then she climbed into the bath after taking her clothing off and she cleaned her hair then she created butterflys within the room making it full of rainbow coloured butterflies and then she started to clean the rest of her body.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Kenjiro had finally got to his kitchen and began to cook. Making some curry a small plate of Chirashi and for something sweet to go along with it some Taiyak. After finishing all the food he smiled at his work. And yelled up stairs "Sapphire food is finished." before taking a seat on his couch and began meditating.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Sapphire mearily washing herself without the aid of magic she was thinking of the idiotic thing she did today. as Kenjiro shouted up to her up to her that food was done she didnt shout back she sent some butterflys down and they created a message which wrote out like this because she didnt want to shout "im not done yet could you bring it upstairs please" they disapeared changing into flowers with out stems and falling to ground. sapphire grabbed some other things that were for cleaning the body and used about 1/4 of a bottle of conditioner on her hair to make it really nice and soft. she waited for kenjiro's reaction.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum