99 Souls and a Witch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A messege for Shinigami-Sama.

2 posters

Go down

A messege for Shinigami-Sama. Empty A messege for Shinigami-Sama.

Post  Kenjiro Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:55 pm

Kenjiro walked up to the DWMA and inhaled. He was going to do it...Today was the day he was going to threaten Shinigami. As he walked up to the school he looked upon it and frowned. "Sapphire said they killed her mother for no reason...With witches...Shinigami may be stronger then me but when his staff and students come out I'll take as many as I can out with me." he thought as he walked down the hallway leading to Shinigami's room where he watched students fight Kishin and Witches. There is where Kenjiro saw him a large black figure wearing a skull mask. "Shinigami-san...I have something to say to you." he said and awaited for the Lord of Death to respond.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

A messege for Shinigami-Sama. Empty Re: A messege for Shinigami-Sama.

Post  Shinigami Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Shimigami heard Kenjiro and turned around "Ehhh?" Shimigami asked, whirling around revealing his funny looking mask and smiled "Oh, its you Kenji-san, what was it you needed to say?" he asked in his trademark voice

Shinigami
Admin

https://theultimateweapon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:18 pm

"Due to circumstances I have met a young woman who's mother was wrongfully killed by YOUR students and with many witches. She herself is a witch and if you don't give her imunity to being hunted by the students I will personally take down as many students and teachers as I can with me." he said looking at Death. But his voice gave him self away while he was ready to do it he would rather not do it.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Shinigami looked at Kenji a bit strangely, how the hell did a witch get in the city without being noticed anyway, he then sighed "Kenji, you realize that witches are our sworn enemies right?" he asked, sighing again

Shinigami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 pm

"She isin't like the others Shinigami-sama. She is kind and sweet...And...Pretty." he said looking at his feet with a small blush. "A-And I swore I would protect her even if it cost me my life!" he said looking up at shinigami with a new found fire in his eyes.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Shimigami looked at Kenji for a second before Death Chopping him and sighing "Thats punishment for the threat, but as long as she doesn't do anything wrong..." he stopped, giving himself a second opinion "Yeah, she can stay, but one wrong doing and she's gone."

Shinigami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:43 pm

MEAN WHILE ON THE GROUND!

Kenjiro layed there with blood leaking from his head. "I can see into forever." he dizzily said before shaking his head and getting up. Bowing to Shinigami he repeated thank you many many times looking up at the man with a smile. "But...I have one last question...Do you know where Keitaro is?"

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:46 pm

"Uh....not a clue" Shimigami replied truthfully "Now go bandage your head" he sighed and went back to his doings.

Shinigami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:50 pm

"Hai." Kenjiro said before turning and leaving.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum