99 Souls and a Witch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another day...Maybe.

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Another day...Maybe. Empty Another day...Maybe.

Post  Kenjiro Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Kenji awoke next to Sapphire then smiled. Leaning over he kissed her on the forhead gently before getting out the bed stripping out of his shorts and jumping into the shower. He ran his fingers through his hair washing it and scrubbing his scalp.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Another day...Maybe. Empty Re: Another day...Maybe.

Post  valawsedit Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:45 am

sapphire woke up a few minutes after kenjiro kissed her she didnt see him after that she then got up but a couple of minutes later she heard the shower which ment kenjiro was using it she decided to join him. she took off what she had on and walked over too the bathroom not making a sound as she made her way into the bathroom she was silent and kenjiro woundnt notice her she walked into the shower placed one arm around kenjiro placing her hand on his chest, wrapped one arm around him reaching down (you should be able to tell what she placed her hand onto) . she also rested her head on his shoulder and said to kenjiro "good morning."
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:37 am

Kenjiro's eyes widend before speaking in a stutter. "G-Good m-m-morning Sapphire-c-chan d-d-did you sleep w-well?" he asked with a dark red blush on his face while thinking "Please dear God let her be wearing something in here."

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:39 pm

sapphire said to kenjiro "i had great sleep how about you?" she moved the hand that reached down up slowly feeling his chest and held him and thought *nice* she said moving around him with her hand on his shoulder and placed a kiss on his cheek and washed her hair and his back as she did she said "i shall go have breakfast soon wanna join me?"
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Kenjiro blushed as she walked around him then shook his head slightly. "Uhh y-yeah I-I'll m-make breakfest if y-ya don't m-mind." he said stuttering out his answer.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:07 pm

sapphire after a quick wash got out of the shower kissing and hugging kenjiro before she left the shower she put on her normal attire and went downstairs and cooked a large breakfast, which included miso soup, sushi, steamed rice, nori and natto she readied the table for breakfast and waited for kenjiro to come down before she started eating.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Kenjiro on the other had changed his outfit today. He had on a sleevless shirt a pair of black jeans and some sandals on. Walking down stairs he smelled the food and smiled. "It looks and smells great Sapphire-chan." he said taking his seat. Taking a bite of the food "It has a great taste to it as well." he said with a small smile on his face.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:27 pm

sapphire said to kenjiro "thank you i dont cook very often i was tourght by my mother" she finished her breakfest she got up and said "what shall we do today" she then took her dishes through to the kitchen and cleaned up the dishes she had made. she then sat down next to kenjiro and then she lyed down her head resting on kenjiros legs.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:30 pm

"Maybe we should just stay home and relax today? Alots been going on receantly so I think some r and r would be good for us." he said running his finger through her hair. "You look as beautiful as always Sapphire-chan." he said looking at her with a small smile.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:41 pm

sapphire said to kenjiro "that sounds good i need to go get something from the shop " she had something planned for later. she just relaxed on kenjiro and when kenjiro complemented her she blushed and little and said "thank you, you are as handsome and cute as ever" she faced him turning up and stroked his face.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Kenjiro leaned down and gently gave Sapphire a kiss on the lips. "I love you Sapphire-chan." he said after breaking the kiss. "You are the best thing thats ever happend to me and I'll make sure you have what ever you want or need." he said with a small blush on his face. "Thank you for the compliment." he said with the blush growing abit.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:01 pm

she kissed kenjiro as he kissed her and she said "i love you too" when he said she was the best thing that ever happened to him her cheeks turned a rosey colour "thank you " she then undid his shirt and placed one of her hands on his chest. she said "how are you today my love?" she had her other arm around kenjiro.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Kenji smiled as her saw her blush. "Even more cute when your blushing." he said with a smile. "I am great despite the shock of...Earlier." he said with his own blush returning. He said before stroking her face "What about you beautiful how are you?" he asked.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gael Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:09 pm

A white haired man stood in front of Kenjiro's front door, looking at a piece of paper in his hands. "Hm... right address, I think." He raised his hand, knocking hard on the door frame. "Open up, Kenjiro!" He exclaimed lightheartedly, shoving the paper quickly into his pants pocket.
Gael
Gael

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:52 am

Sapphire stroked kenjiros chest while spoke and her rose blush deepened as he said she was beautiful and she said"what shock" she said quizcally "i feel good and within the arms the the one I love" when the knock on the door happened she said "who do you think it is?" she got up to answer it and she said "i shall go check give me a minute" she went over to the door and opened it and said "who are you?"
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:07 am

She asked what shock then he said "When you got into the...Shower...With me." he said with a dark blush. When she got to the door and opend Kenjiro looked shocked. "K-Keitaro-Nee-San!?" he said looking at his older twin with shock.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gael Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:17 pm

"Kenjiro! Hi!" Keitaro walked up to Kenjiro, clasping him in a giant hug. "It's been ages, brother! How've you been, man?" He released his brother, before noticing Sapphire. "Well, hello there, beautiful!" He bowed respectfully to Sapphire, before whispering to Kenjiro, "Wow, you've really got lucky, haven't you?" He stood straight, before introducing himself. "I'm Keitaro Nakamura, Kenjiro's older brother. It is a pleasure to meet you~"
Gael
Gael

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:31 pm

she saw how keitero and kenjiro loved each other so and she said "nice to meet you too, how are you? would you like something to eat?". she knew that this guy was a meister and she said to keitero "what am i?" she asked him to see if he could see souls. she then said to kenjiro "i shall go out in a bit to let you too catch up and i shall go out and go to the shops for food and clothes." she sat down waiting for a response from both.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Kenjiro hugged his elder brother back "It's been far to long Keitaro-Nee-San." he said as he released the hug the same time his brother did. Kenjiro then scrambled over to Sapphire with a smile. "Keitaro this is my beautiful girlfriend Sapphire. Sapphire-chan this is my older brother Keitaro." he said. He frowned and handed her a phone and whisperd to her "If anyone gives you trouble out there you call me and tell me where you are and I'll be there right away to protect you." he said before kissing her on the cheek. Then turning to his brother he smiled. "How long has it been brother five years? How have you been?" he asked.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gael Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Keitaro smiled at Sapphire. "I said you were beautiful, ma'am... I wasn't lying." He didn't want to cause a problem, and he had no idea why she was asking him a weird question like that. "Sapphire... what a beautiful name." He turned to Kenjiro, shrugging. "It was a long time, at the least. Been training, I assume? I've been training with uncle... and getting up to some mischief, of course."
Gael
Gael

Back to top Go down

Post  valawsedit Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Sapphire blushed when keitero said she was beautiful for a second time but she then thought he cant see my soul. she said to keitero "thank you" with a smile on her face she then thought oh god what will he do when he finds out she is a witch. she grabbed kenjiro by the collar pulled into the kitchen and whispered so keitero couldnt hear "can he see souls?" she then pushed him out into the living room and said "im going out now" she headed out. she headed to the outskirts of town to not get any meisters on her.
valawsedit
valawsedit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:01 pm

As Kenjiro was dragged into the ktichen he was asked if his brother could see souls which he replied. "More then likely but if he hasen't attacked yet he won't attack now. And even if he does I'll fight him off." he said before he was dragged back into the living room. "Ok Sapphire-chan becareful and if anything happens you give me a call." he said before turning to his brother and his face turning seriouse. "We need to talk Keitaro. Now." he said sitting on the couch.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gael Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Keitaro waved goodbye to Sapphire, before stretching. "Wow, she is beautiful." He narrowed his eyes at Kenjiro. "I certainly hope you're not together because of her assets, are you?" He strode forward rather menacingly, "Believe you me, such relationships do NOT end well. At all." He plopped onto the couch next to his brother. "Now, what do you want to talk about, eh?"
Gael
Gael

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenjiro Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Kenjiro shook his head. "No Nee-San I like her because she is kind, funny a good cook very smart and beautiful." he said with a smile. "Now then brother. My girl friend as you have just met. Is a witch and I will protect her with everything I have. That is why I wanted to try to reform the Nakamura brothers so I may become more powerful then ever so I may protect her even better." he said.

Kenjiro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gael Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:13 am

Keitaro scratched his head. "A witch. You're sure? I'm pretty sure I didn't sense her intent to kill either of us... so she's not one of the violent ones?" He shrugged. "Are you positive she hasn't cast anything on you?" He scootched a bit farther away. "Woah, woah, woah... five years ago, you couldn't STAND me. What's gotten into you?" He folded his arms, narrowing his eyes at Kenjiro. "How long ago did you meet, Kenji, and under what circumstances?"
Gael
Gael

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum